Georgia televangelist Eddie Long told his congregation Sunday that he is “taking time off” from the church to work on his family. His announcement came just 3 days after his wife filed for divorce. Click here to read about the divorce.
Long is senior pastor and bishop of the New Birth Missionary Church, which has more than 25,000 members, according to its website.
Last spring, he settled a lawsuit filed by four young men who accused him of pressuring them into sexual relationships while they were teenagers and members of Long’s congregation at the church, in an Atlanta suburb.
That suit alleged that Long “uses monetary funds from the accounts of New Birth and other corporate and non-profit corporate accounts to entice the young men with cars, clothes, jewelry, and electronics.
To buy your tickets to Z1079 WHITE OUT CONCERT click?here!
GET YOUR Z POINTS UP TO WIN WHITE OUT TIX. ALSO TEXT ‘WO’ TO ’7700′ FOR DETAILS ST8 TO YOUR PHONE…THE WHITE OUT IS ON ITS WAY……….. SO GET READY!!!
Most Popular Articles
- Matt Breaks His Silence on Gloria’s Split: Claims She “Smashed the Homie”
- Chris Brown Temporarily Says Goodbye to Twitter Over Rihanna
- Lauren London Pregnant By The Dream?!
- Basketball Wives Miami Adds 2 New Cast Members!
- VIDEO: Rocsi Talks About Being Sexually Harassed By Lil Webbie
- Nicki Minaj & Cher Twitter Beef!
- Fight! Fight! Reality TV Gets Even Real’er!
- Rocsi of 106 & Park Finally Speaks Out About Webbie Harrassing Her! [VIDEO]
- Beyonce, 6 Months Pregnant In “Countdown” Video
- SMH! Los Angeles Rapper Murders Rival Rapper….Over Twitter! [VIDEO]