- 2 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth (regular, Natural Goodness™ or Certified Organic)
- 1 tbsp. Creole seasoning
- 1 large green pepper , diced (about 1 1/3 cups)
- 1 large onion , diced (about 1 cup)
- 2 large stalks celery , diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 can (about 14 1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 1 lb. kielbasa , diced
- 3/4 lb. skinless, boneless chicken thigh , cut into cubes
- 1 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1/2 lb. fresh medium shrimp , shelled and deveined
- MIX broth, Creole seasoning, pepper, onion, celery, tomatoes, kielbasa, chicken and rice in 3 1/2- to 6-qt. slow cooker.
- COVER and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hr.*.
- ADD shrimp. Cover and cook for 40 min. or until done.
- TIP: *Or on HIGH 4 to 5 hr.
article courtesy of KitchenDaily.com