Are you a gospel artist with a powerful voice? Register on power.watchgmctv.com and you could win: $5,000 cash, $5,000 of music equipment from Roland, vocal coaching from a Light Records gospel artist, and much more!
Not a singer? Register as a fan to vote for your favorite act. You have the POWER to choose what artists move to the final judges round! power.watchgmctv.com
Gospel, holy hip hop, and Praise & Worship artists can register online for the competition. U.S. citizens age 18+ are eligible to compete.
Online – To register online, artists must submit either the YouTube link for a video or upload an mp3 audio track of one song (original work or from the approved public domain song list) via power.watchgmctv.com. Contestants provide pictures and background information. Fans register on the contest site to be eligible to rate the contestants. Other information may also be collected. Everyone must agree to terms & conditions which include agreement to receive emails from AHA and GMC.
- One winner will be chosen to perform at the 2012 Power Awards show at a famed NYC venue on May 4, 2012. It is the responsibility of the winner to provide their own transportation, lodging, and meals. A $2,500 travel stipend will be provided.
- Free show tickets to the event (amount TBD)
- Feature on GospelMusicChannel.com (watchgmctv.com) and PowerToEndStroke.org.
- $5,000 worth of music equipment from Roland
- Opportunity for the contestants to be showcased and judged by Light Records industry leaders and Michelle Williams.
- Professional coaching session from a Light Records gospel artist.
- $2,500 cash prize presented by Light Records.
- Attend Power Awards Weekend- May 4
- 2 round trip tickets to NYC
- 1 night stay at luxury hotel
- Transportation to Power Awards show
- Walk the red carpet
CLICK HERE to read story
article courtesy of powertoendstroke.org