Bishop T.D. Jakes was a special guest on the “Steve Harvey” television show on Tuesday, April 30. Jakes shared marriage tips with the studio audience and viewers.Jakes, 55, is the senior pastor of The Potter’s House, a non-denominational American megachurch, with 30,000 members, located in Dallas, Texas. He can speak about marriage because when he was 24 in 1981, he married Serita Ann Jamison. They have five children: Jermaine, Jamar, Cora, Sarah, and Thomas Jakes, Jr.
- What is the biggest mistake young couples make when they first get married?
- What are a few things that would save many marriages that appear to be failing?
- If you think about divorce, does that indicate your marriage is in trouble?
- What misconception do men have about marriage?
- What misconception do women have about marriage?
CLICK HERE to read story
article courtesy of BCNN1.com