When Cindy met Rob, she knew that even though he attended church, he didn’t share her convictions about premarital sex. Rob thought it was OK–and even good for dating couples to engage in–and Cindy believed it was wrong from a Christian perspective.
As their friendship progressed, Cindy and Rob’s opposing viewpoints caused some hot debates. It also forced them both to take a second look at their convictions. As a result, Cindy developed a deeper understanding of truth, and Rob was forced to face the lies he’d always believed.
Read more here:
- Up-Date: Funeral Arrangements Set For Gospel Singer Bishop F.C. Barnes
- Meet BET’s Sunday’s Best Season 4 Finalists
- Cleveland Church Holds ‘Retrial’ Of Casey Anthony Murder Case
- Sunday’s Best First 10 Performances Recap
- Issac Carree On The Mo’Nique Show
- “Sunday’s Best” First 10 Performances [RECAP]
- Get To Know “Sunday’s Best” Michael Pugh [VIDEO]
- Eddie Long’s Ministry Called Uncooperative In Congressional Church Investigations
- WORLD PREMIERE: Canton Jones “Be Healed” [VIDEO]
- Thousands Of Men ‘Breaking New Ground’ To Rebuild Lives