RTA will delay its rail start time Saturday morning as Innerbelt Bridge construction continues.
All east side rapid transit service (red, green and blue lines) will be replaced by shuttle buses from the beginning of service Saturday until approximately 9 a.m.
RTA is delaying rapid startup while Innerbelt-related work happens over the tracks.
Bus departure times will be similar to the schedule for regular rapid transit service, but travel will be slower, said RTA.
- The east side’s Red Line replacement buses will serve all stations between Tower City and the Stokes/Windermere Rapid Transit Station.
- The HealthLine will also be an alternative for some riders.
- Blue and Green Line replacement buses will serve all stations between Tower City and Green Road, as well as between Tower City and Van Aken/Warrensville.
- All buses will pick up and drop off on Public Square, in front of the former Higbee’s Department Store, at the B-Line/E-Line Trolley stop.
- Waterfront and west side Red Line rapid service will run as usual
article courtesy of Wkyc.com
2 Alligators Spotted Loose in Ohio, 1 Still Missing
Cuyahoga County Woman Gets Prison Time, 20 Dead Cats Found in Home
Even Though The End Was Weird, Jim Brown’s Legacy Deserves Our Celebration
Mississippi Cop Shoots 11-Year-Old Boy In Chest After He Called 911 To Help His Mother
‘Killed’: Lashawn Thompson Autopsy Results Show Inmate ‘Infested’ With Insects Died From Jail Neglect: Lawyers
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
DA Fani Willis Urged To Act After Autopsy Finds Inmate Was ‘Eaten’ By Bugs
Praise 94.5 Mobile App