How can you edify (build, improve) your mate and thereby enhance his self-worth? By discovering–and doing–what pleases him.
If you are creative, pleasing your mate may be a natural part of your personality. But a less creative person may need some coaching in becoming a partner pleaser. And all of us need an occasional cue card to remind us to reach out. Here are a few ideas:
1. Write him a letter and send it to his office, or put a love note in his lunchbox or briefcase.
2. Prepare his favorite meal.
3. Arrange an evening out for just the two of you.
Click here to read more ideas from
- BREAKING NEWS: Bishop Eddie Long Steps Down!
- Video: Student Hangs Confederate Flag In Dorm
- Video: Shaquille O’Neal Dishes To Robin Roberts About Life After The NBA
- Bishop Eddie Long’s Wife Decides (Again) File for Divorce!
- Anonymous Secret Santa: Businessman Hands Out $100 Bills In America’s Poorest City (VIDEO)
- Ray Jr’s Christmas Wish: Cleveland’s Own Ray Jr. Is Looking For Needy Families
- “Thou, Dear God”: A Collection of Prayers by Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.!