Jennifer Hudson surprised the crowd at a show in Barbados last night by bringing her young son on stage to sing with her…and he handled his biz.
At the ripe old age of 18 months, David Otunga, Jr. made his stage debut alongside his mama during her concert at Barbados’ Holder House venue.
Before and during her current single “Where You At,” Hudson passed the mic to her child so he could join in. [Watch below.]
In a subsequent post on her Twitter.com page, she wrote, “It was a very good crowd at the show here… I love a crowd that give back to u what u give them !!!” Source:EURWeb.com
[Below: The person filming figures out the camera is sideways at about 1:18.]
Most Popular Articles
- RHOA Drama: Phadra’s Hubby Arrested?!
- LeBron James’ mom arrested…AGAIN
- White NBA Player Steve Nash Divorced Because His Pregnant Wife Had A Black Baby!?
- Jennifer Hudson Talks “When Losing Weight Affects Your Love”
- 3 Mistakes Women Make in the Bedroom
- JERMAINE & RANDY JACKSON’S BABY MAMA “FINALLY” KICKED OUT OF JACKSON COMPOUND
- Keri Hilson Poses Nude For Allure Magazine [PHOTO]
- How Birth Order Affects Your Love Life
- [Video] Rev. Al Sharpton And Cornel West Get Into Heated Debate Over African-American Leadership
SZA Sizzles In A Curve-Hugging Bodysuit For Kim Kardashian’s SKIMS
Where Is The Evidence Jonathan Majors’ Lawyer Says Will Clear Actor After Assault Arrest?
Tasha Page Lockhart & Clifton Lockhart Divorcing
Who Jumped Tekashi 6ix9ine? Tweet Claims IG Video Shows Name Of Man Stomping Rapper
Blac Chyna Wears A T-Shirt Of Kim Kardashian To Show ‘Support’ For The Reality TV Star
Blac Chyna Spotted Out After Dissolving Facial Fillers
Eva Marcille Files For Divorce From Husband Michael Sterling After 4 Years of Marriage
GoFundMe For Irvo Otieno Slow To Gain Traction As Family Prepares For Funeral