With all the havoc that is going on in America and across the world as a backdrop, President Barack Obama will be appearing on the Oprah Winfrey show with his First Lady, Michelle Obama. The show will be taped April 27 in Chicago at Harpo Studios.
Along with that, let’s not forget that Mr. President on the campaign trail and is getting ready to raise money for a second term.
This will be the third time the first couple sat in with Oprah, but this time it will be a special one because it’s the final season and 25th anniversary of the show.
Known for her avid support before the president was who he is today, the Queen of daytime television has decided this year she’s going to keep her political position to herself.
The momentous appearance will air on May 2. The last and final show will air May 25. Source
Most Recent News
- Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith to Produce ‘Uptown Saturday Night’ Remake With Denzel Washington Rumored as Co-Star
- Obamas Sitting Down With Oprah April 27
- Radio One 3rd Annual “Mother & Me” Mothers Day Brunch
- The Kym Sellers Foundation: FREE Educational Seminar
- Live-In Girlfriends Unhappier, Have Lower Self-Esteem Than Wives? [STUDY]
- “Glee’s” Amber Riley Steals Spotlight On Marie Claire Cover [PHOTOS]