Ohio State head coach Jim Tressel, right, walks away as assistant head coach Luke Fickell, left, looks over a list of plays during the first day of spring NCAA college football practice, in Columbus, Ohio. Ohio State announced Monday, May 30, 2011 that football coach Jim Tressel has resigned as the NCAA investigates the Buckeyes for possible rules violations. Tressel says in a statement that he met with university officials and agreed that it is in Ohio State’s best interest that he resign. The school says assistant head coach Luke Fickell will serve as interim head coach for the 2011-2012 season.
Read more: foxnews.com
Most Popular Posts
- Resolution Statement from Eddie Long’s spokesman
- USDA To Replace Food Pyramid With Plate Icon
- Police: Woman Hurts 3 Kids With Pepper Spray
- Terrible! Video Released Of SWAT Team Killing Marine During Raid
- Two Hospitalized After Wendy’s Shooting
- “Play-Fighting” Women Fall 10 Stories
- Terminal Tower Observation Deck Open Weekends
- Newark Teen Charged With Murder Of Off-Duty Police Officer
- Naomi Campbell Suing Cadbury Over “Racist” Chocolate Ads
- Scottie Pippen Says LeBron James May Be Better Than Jordan
SZA Sizzles In A Curve-Hugging Bodysuit For Kim Kardashian’s SKIMS
Who Jumped Tekashi 6ix9ine? Tweet Claims IG Video Shows Name Of Man Stomping Rapper
Congrats! Tamar Braxton Is Engaged!
Three Dead Bodies Found ‘Bound and Gagged’ Near Akron
Blac Chyna Spotted Out After Dissolving Facial Fillers
The 9 Worst Ways to Handle Conflict
CeCe Winans Daughter Ashley Love Wedding Pics!
Twitter Reacts To Angela Bassett’s Academy Award Snub To Jamie Lee Curtis