It’s a brutal fact that only 25 percent of baby boomers will be able to afford retirement by age 65, and thousands of them turn 65 everyday.
One of the country’s leading financial advisors is trying to make sure couples don’t share that fate.
Rick Rodgers’ financial counseling firm, Rodgers & Associates, occupies a humble, one-story abode in a middle-class neighborhood in Lancaster.
Its appearance reflects Rodgers’ philosophy that people need to live and buy under their means.
Despite the unimpressive digs, Rodgers and his fellow counselors handle more than $800 million of their clients’ assets.
They believe just about every couple could live a good life and have a good retirement by following just a few simple rules.
Source: Paul Strand, CBN News
Most Popular Articles
- Cleveland Soul – #216 Music
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Michele Bachmann On ‘The View’ [VIDEO]
- Alicia Keys & SWIZZ BEAT’S Baby Boy Egypt
- Alicia Keys Takes Sons For Stroll Through New York [PHOTOS]
- Bobbi Kristina Checks Tyrese On Twitter Over Whitney Rumors
- Malia Obama Has First Kiss and Boyfriend!
- Monica And Shannon Brown Tie The Knot..AGAIN!
- Ohio Homecoming: Bone & Drake on the Lake
- Casey Anthony Is A Free Woman!! Where Will She Live? You Might Be Surpised!
- Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom Involved In Near Fatal Car Accident!