How would you respond to church members who claim to follow Christ but believe that whites are superior to other races by God’s design?
How I respond to people is governed not just by facts that I know from the Bible and from experience, but by the moment of the interchange.
In other words, what am I seeing? What is their attitude? I’m trying to read their heart as well as their head here, because I can immediately respond with, “Uh, I got some facts for you from the Bible and from life.” But that may not be the most immediate thing to do.
- Bishop T.D. Jakes New Movie-”On The Seventh Day”
- WATCH VERDICT LIVE: Jurors reach verdict in Cleveland Strangler, Anthony Sowell Trial
- Christian Rapper Confesses To Affair On Live TV
- This Just In: Man Hit And Killed By RTA Train On Cleveland’s East Side
- New Music Monday:Le’Andria Johnson’s ‘Jesus’ Worth The Wait
- Pastor and Wife Share How Their Marriage Survived After Emotional Affair [VIDEO]
- Mo’Nique’s First Post-Oscar Movie Role
- “Sunday’s Best” Second Group Performances [RECAP]
- ‘The Avengers’ Filming In Downtown Cleveland Throughout August
- Smiley Continues Obama Assault, West Calls Him “Wall St. Puppet”
- [ione-gallery id=”521562″ src=”http://newsone.com”%5D