There has been a lot of speculation about the end times lately, especially in light of recent storms. I saw firsthand the devastation and carnage that accompanied the fierce, deadly tornadoes that swept across the South and the Midwest this spring.
I’ve seen lots of disasters in my lifetime, but the scenes that I witnessed in Alabama and Missouri were among the most horrific I’ve encountered anywhere.
Many are asking if the seemingly growing numbers of such catastrophes could be an indication that the return of Christ is drawing nearer. Jesus said that such tragedies–in addition to wars and persecution–are indeed the “beginning of birth pains” (Matthew 24:8), and these certainly appear to be increasing in frequency and intensity.
- Bishop T.D. Jakes New Movie-”On The Seventh Day”
- WATCH VERDICT LIVE: Jurors reach verdict in Cleveland Strangler, Anthony Sowell Trial
- Christian Rapper Confesses To Affair On Live TV
- New Music Monday:Le’Andria Johnson’s ‘Jesus’ Worth The Wait
- This Just In: Man Hit And Killed By RTA Train On Cleveland’s East Side
- Pastor and Wife Share How Their Marriage Survived After Emotional Affair [VIDEO]
- Mo’Nique’s First Post-Oscar Movie Role
- ‘The Avengers’ Filming In Downtown Cleveland Throughout August
- “Sunday’s Best” Second Group Performances [RECAP]
- Smiley Continues Obama Assault, West Calls Him “Wall St. Puppet”