We have a Quick and Easy Recipe For You Today:
Grilled Chicken Tacos:
- 1/2 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 medium avocado , peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 medium tomato , chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 green onion , sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast half (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 12 flour tortilla (8-inch) , warmed
- 3 ounce shredded Cheddar cheese (about 3/4 cup)
- fresh cilantro leaves
Stir the picante sauce, lemon juice, avocado, tomato and onions in a medium bowl.
Brush the chicken with the oil. Lightly oil the grill rack and heat the grill to medium. Grill the chicken for 15 minutes or until it’s cooked through, turning once during grilling.
Slice the chicken into thin strips and place down center of each tortilla. Top with the avocado mixture and the cheese. Roll the tortilla around the filling. Serve with additional picante sauce. Garnish with the cilantro.
article courtesy of KitchenDaily.com