Yes, you can get this vibrant, Creole-flavored dish on the table in less than 1/2 hour. This dish will save you on busy weeknights, but it’s good enough for relaxed weekend dinnerstoo!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 small green pepper
- yellow pepper , cut into 2-inch-long strips (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushroom (about 3 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves , crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 clove garlic , minced
- 1 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 2 medium tomato , coarsely chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 pound medium shrimp , peeled and deveined
- 3 1/4 cup medium tube-shaped pasta (ziti) , cooked and drained
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the peppers, mushrooms, basil and garlic powder to the skillet and cook until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Stir the picante sauce, tomatoes and shrimp in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 5 minutes or until the shrimp turn pink. Stir the pasta in the skillet and heat through
article courtesy of KitchenDaily.com