This flavorful salmon dish goes from the fridge to the table in less than 1/2 hour, but the delicious verde sauce makes it taste like you’ve worked on it all day.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 fresh salmon fillet or steaks, about 1-inch thick (about 1 3/4 pounds)
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Pace® Salsa Verde
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the fish and cook for 10 minutes or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, turning the fish over once halfway through cooking and brushing often with the salsa.
- Add the remaining salsa to the skillet and cook until the salsa is hot and bubbling.
article courtesy of FoodDaily.com
Also On Praise Cleveland: