Bishop T.D. Jakes Announces 2012 Motivational Event Designed Specifically for Women
WHAT: Bishop T.D. Jakes and The Potter’s House bring the popular women-only conference, Woman, Thou Art Loosed! to Atlanta. Women of various backgrounds, cultures and ages are invited to come together to learn how they can use their strengths, gifts and abilities to overcome any obstacle to transform their lives in a positive and exciting way
WHO: Woman, Thou Art Loosed! is a three-day conference featuring powerful and inspiring speakers, including pastor and author Sheryl Brady, plus Bishop T.D. Jakes, First Lady Serita Jakes, Dr. Cindy Trim, and Pastor Paula White
WHEN: Thursday, Oct. 4 – Saturday, Oct. 6, 2012
WHERE: Philips Arena in Atlanta (1 Philips Drive Atlanta, GA 30303)
COST: $40 early registration
2012 CONFERENCE SPEAKERS:
- Pastor Sheryl Brady is the campus pastor of The Potter’s House of North Dallas. For more than 25 years, she has traveled extensively around the globe, singing and speaking at conferences and churches. Pastor Brady’s first book, You Have It In You; Empowered to do the Impossible, releases on October 2, 2012.
- Bishop T.D. Jakes is the senior pastor of The Potter’s House, a global humanitarian organization and 30,000-member nondenominational, multicultural church located in Dallas and named “America’s Best Preacher” by Time magazine.
- First Lady Serita Jakes is the executive director of The Potter’s House women’s ministry, WoMan-to-Woman, and founder of the much-acclaimed God’s Leading Ladies Life Enrichment program for women and The Potter’s House’s Debutante Program for teenage girls. She is the author of three books, Beside Every Good Man, The Princess Within and The Crossing.
- Dr. Cindy Trimm is the founder of Trimm International, speaker and best-selling author. She is widely known and revered as a leader of leaders, a champion of champions, and one whom God trusts to deliver a message of hope and deliverance to the nations.
- Pastor Paula White is the host of the Paula Today television program, a motivational speaker, life coach, pastor and teacher, best-selling author, humanitarian, philanthropist and mother.
The conference will also feature the popular segment from previous years called GirlTalk, where a panel of experts will discuss the needs of women in finances, health, fitness and relationships.
CLICK HERE to read story
article courtesy of BCNN1.com