All of the recent freezing and thawing is creating hundreds of potholes.
A statement from the city of Cleveland says they’ve patched the area once and will go back the end of this week to service the severely deteriorated streets.
City officials say so far this year, they’ve used 564.5 tons of recycled asphalt, 638 tons of cold patch and spent $49,496 in material costs.
Below is a list of Tuesday’s pothole repairs that were completed or began and are in progress:
- West 130 Street from Bellaire to Lorain – In progress NB complete (one hole remains NB)
- West 25 Street from Lorain Avenue to Detroit Avenue – SB complete; NB in progress
- East 116 Street from Buckeye to Fairhill – In Progress
- Seville from E. 160 Street to Johnson Parkway – In progress
- Miles from Broadway to E. 131 Street – In progress
- Caine from E. 131 Street to east 146 Street – in progress
- Green Road from Euclid Avenue to Ridgehill – Complete
- St. Clair Avenue from E. 49 Street to E. 55 Street – complete
- E. 9 Street from Carnegie to Orange – Complete
- Broadway from Orange to Carnegie – Complete
- Broadway from E. 9 Street to E. 30 Street – Complete
- E. 108 Street from Magnolia to East Boulevard – Complete
CLICK HERE to read story