- 2 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 cups shredded white meat and 1/2 cup sauce from Roast Chicken with Pan Sauce
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 small jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup cilantro sprigs
- 2 limes, in wedges
- 8 corn tortillas
- Hot sauce (optional)
1. In bowl, sprinkle tomatoes with salt. Arrange chicken, radishes, jalapeño, cabbage, and cilantro on platter. Squeeze lime over vegetables.
2. Warm sauce in microwave; drizzle over chicken. Wrap tortillas in kitchen towel. Microwave 1 minute to heat.
3. Divide fillings among tortillas.
2 Simple Healthy Fun Dinners was originally published on elev8.com
Woman Shot to Death During Boyfriend’s Memorial Celebration
Sarah Jakes Roberts Goes Viral As She Turns Wig Slip Into Part of Her Sermon
Mississippi Cop Shoots 11-Year-Old Boy In Chest After He Called 911 To Help His Mother
2 Alligators Spotted Loose in Ohio, 1 Still Missing
Praise 94.5 Mobile App
Mary Mary, Coco Jones & Adam Blackstone Shut Down The Roots Picnic Stage
The Top 11 Rated Museums in Ohio
Kierra Sheard-Kelly Announces Pregnancy: “I Am So Excited & Blessed”