Listen Live


A Cleveland councilman is taking action after a carbon monoxide incident recently caused an evacuation at a high-rise apartment building.  

A woman died during the incident, but the medical examiner has not yet determined exactly how she died. It happened at the Crystal Towers Apartments in East Cleveland.

Yet it has inspired Councilman Kevin Conwell to push a new ordinance requiring carbon monoxide detectors in all apartment buildings in the city of Cleveland.

The proposed ordinance requires carbon monoxide detectors in new and existing apartments “outside sleeping areas”.

CLICK HERE to read story


Leave a Reply