The Praise 1300am Family is giving a BIG BIRTHDAY SHOUT-OUT today to Ms Erica Campbell!!!
25 THINGS ABOUT ERICA CAMPBELL
We asked Erica to share some fun facts so we can learn a little more about her life.
1. I love Desperate Housewives; it is one of my favorite TV shows.
2. I love tacos… Period!
3. I went to Lynwood High School.
4. I loved singing in my church choir.
5. I sang classical music for 2 years in college.
6. I stopped singing at 13 years old because I forgot the words to a song. So I didn’t sing again until I was 16!
7. I have a group of friends called the “G’s” (OG friends) that have known me since I was a teenager. We all went to church and sang in the choir together.
8. I like spending time alone with just ME!
9. I love PB & J but it has to be creamy peanut butter.
10. I love Cheetos & oatmeal cookies together!
11. I went to hair school and worked in a salon.
12. My 1st car was a 1990 Toyota Tercel.
13. My 1st real job was a courtesy clerk at a grocery store.
14. I sang background for Brian McKnight, Brandy, & Eric Benet.
15. Tina and I got a publishing deal as songwriters before we became Mary Mary.
16. My birthday is April 29th.
17. I love turkey & cheese sandwiches.
18. I wish Martin was still on TV!
19. I love romantic comedies.
20. I love standards and secretly want to do an album of Pop standards.
21. I always wanted to be in a musical like “West Side Story,” “Sound of Music,” or “Singing in the Rain!”
22. I WILL sing with Aretha Franklin and Barbra Streisand one day.
23. … and James Taylor, too!
24. I want to go back to college and get my degree.
25. I love Jack Black comedy movies & I do not like scary movies.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERICA!!!! WE LOVE YA…