Lifetime’s new docu-series “BAPs” pulls back the curtain on an exclusive, privileged and affluent group of African American friends from St. Louis who self-identify as “BAPs”—Black American Princesses and Princes. Premiering Wednesday, July 23rd, at 10pm ET/PT, BAPs follows these lifelong friends who are edgy, educated and sophisticated, and believe being a BAP in today’s world is a birthright.
Each hour-long episode of “BAPs” delves into the lives and lifestyle of this well-heeled circle of friends. Dressed to the nines with egos to spare, there is no shortage of conflict, humor and heart among the group that includes Anisha, Kristen, Gina, Jason, Riccarda and Brandon. With a dynamic that can change from BFFs to frenemies at the drop of a hat, together they attend St. Louis’ most exclusive social institutions and events… but no occasion is conflict-free. Competing to be the most successful and beautiful person in their circle is sure to bind and divide them, especially when Anisha’s boyfriend, Kendrick, and his niece, Rai-Rai, represent everything a BAP is not.
The show airs at 10pm on Lifetime.
Make sure to check out all
- Bishop Clarence E. McClendon Deals With A Huge Life CHange [VIDEO]
- Preachers Of L.A. Sneak Peek: Deitrick Haddon Martial Arts Master? [VIDEO]
- First Look: Preachers Of L.A. Setting Up Cameras In Pastor Jay Haizlip’s House
- Happy First Anniversary Deitrick And Dominique Haddon [PHOTOS]
- Preachers Of L.A. Bishop Noel Jones: ‘To Make An Icon Out Of A Man Is Problematic’ [VIDEO]