Christian gospel artist Mandisa just announced that her new remix project, Get Up: The Remixes, will be released on September 16.
The album will consist of 11 tracks, and will make some of Mandisa’s hits dance jams.
Get Up: The Remixes:
1. Back To You (Neon Feather Remix)
2. Joy Unspeakable (ATELLAGALI Remix)
3. What If We Were Real (NEVA Remix)
4. Waiting For Tomorrow (Silver Remix)
5. Good Morning (Capital Kings Remix)
6. Stronger (Movin’ Remix)
7. Only the World (Switch Remix)
8. Shackles (Switch Remix)
9. My Deliverer (RawlsCO Remix)
10. Overcomer (Capital Kings Remix)
11. Press On (CB Ultra Run Remix)
Mandisa first showcased her gift to the world on “American Idol” some years ago, coming in 9th place in the competition. Since then she has had much success. Mandisa spoke to BreatheCast about being a Christian on such a huge platform.
“Being a Christian on American Idol was difficult at times,” Mandisa explained, “it’s not something I’m ashamed of.” The songstress said, “It was just me being me, because Jesus lives inside of me.” What she did find to be most difficult was the reaction she received for being a Christian.
CLICK HERE to read story