“Preachers of L.A., premiering Wednesday, August 20 at 10 PM ET/PT. The highly anticipated series gives viewers a candid and revealing look at six boldly different, world-renowned mega-pastors in Southern California: Bishop Noel Jones, Minister Deitrick Haddon, Bishop Clarence McClendon, Pastor Jay Haizlip, Pastor Wayne Chaney and Bishop Ron Gibson.
Season one was the most watched freshman series in network history.
Season two of Oxygen’s “Preachers of L.A.“ is full of self-discovery and change with growing families and ministries, incredible women of strength beside the preachers, and ever-changing relationships. On the season premiere set for Wednesday, August 20 at 10 p.m. ET, the preachers.
Deitrick Haddon shared a little tidbit:
Preacher’s are characters. Season 1 was the perfect set up. Now we are going deeper. This season we are going to bring you into where we are, what we are doing and in some cases how we are doing,”
Take a look at why this should be your must tune in!
- Noel Jones – Bishop Noel Jones will encourage you to go on even if we are tired
- Clarence McClendon – Bishop Clarence McClendon will take you on the journey of what happens when your season of growth arrives and what you have to do.
- Preachers Of L.A. – The men show you what true male friendship looks like.
- Jay Haizlip – Pastor Jay Haizlip will show us what it means to be friend to those who are often disenfranchised.
- Deitrick Haddon – Minister Deitrick Haddon will show you that yiu can never run away from who you are.
- Wayne Chaney – Minister Wayne Chaney will take you on the self journey of what it means to be a real family member.
CLICK HERE to read story