Jimmy John’s has detected a data breach at some of its stores, including several in northeast Ohio.
The company notes that log-in information was stolen from a point of sale vendor and used the credentials to remotely access the systems at 216 stores between June 16 and Sept. 5, 2014.
There were several stores in Northeast Ohio impacted:
- 11446 Euclid Avenue in Cleveland
- 1314 SOM Center Road in Mayfield Heights
- 677 Howe Ave. in Cuyahoga Falls
- 14993 Pearl Road in Strongsville
- 18340 Bagley Road in Middleburg Heights
- 5450 Mahoning Ave. in Austintown
- 131 Lincoln Ave. in Youngstown
CLICK HERE to read story