Thousands of Cavs fans will flock to downtown Cleveland Tuesday and the city is ready.
“While it is always a good time to be in Cleveland, it’s time for every Clevelander to show we are all ALL IN!” said Mayor Frank Jackson.
Game 3 of the NBA Finals tips off at The Q at 9:00 p.m.
Also, the Cleveland Indians begin their home series against the Seattle Mariners at Progressive Field at 7:10 p.m.
City officials remind everyone that beginning at 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday and Thursday, parking restrictions will go into effect in these areas:
- Huron Road – from Ontario Street to Prospect Avenue
- Prospect Avenue – from Ontario Street To East 14th Street
- East 9th Street – from Euclid Avenue to Carnegie Avenue
- East 4th Street – from Prospect Avenue to Huron Road
- East 2nd Street – from High Street to Prospect
- Erie Court – Between East 9th Street and East 14th Street
In addition to the notification of parking restrictions, the City of Cleveland and Division of Police offer the following advice to improve your visit and downtown experience:
CLICK HERE to read story