*As a bride-to-be, you want an engagement ring that reflects your personality. With so many choices on the market, though, it is difficult to pinpoint which design is best for you. Check out this guide to help you find an engagement ring to show off your personal style
There are several choices of ring styles available that make different statements about you. To save time and not worry about pushing through people at the ring displays in jewelry stores, all ring settings and cuts are available to view on Ritani’s website at your convenience.
- Solitaire: If you prefer a classic look, a solitaire is simple, elegant and traditional. Basketball player Dwayne Wade proposed to his lady love Gabrielle Union with a diamond solitaire.
- Halo: A halo style looks more vintage and is a trend-setting ring. Celebrity Kelly Rowland sports this look. Delicate, but unique, this is a ring people notice.
- Three Stone: If you love a ring with some bling, the three stone setting fits your personality. For this setting, a center diamond sits in the middle with smaller stones on the side. This setting is all about making a statement and are for bold, fun-loving personalities.
- Side Stone: Do you love tradition with a little flair? This ring setting sparkles with a classic diamond and gives off a romantic and whimsical look with the addition of some smaller stones.
- Pave: If elegance is important to you, choose the pave setting. Cutting edge and sophisticated, this ring setting is delicate, but makes a statement.
The shape of your diamond also reveals something about your personal style. Some shapes are classic, while others are more modern. Look through this list to see what suits you:
- Emerald: If you love to follow fashion trends, the emerald cut is a popular choice. Beyonce’s ring finger sports an 18-carat emerald-cut ring.
- Round: A round ring is one of the most popular choices because of its brilliance and sparkle. If you are a traditionalist at heart, the round shape works for you.
- Cushion: The edges are rounded on this shape, giving it a softer appearance. If you love a romantic look, this ring shape is perfect.
- Princess: Although this ring is traditional, the four pointed corners add a little extra something to the shape. This is great for a classic style with a twist.
- Marquise: Do you love drama? The marquise cut maximizes the appearance of the carat weight of your ring, making it seem larger than life.
- Pear: The pear shape ring fuses the oval and marquis
CLICK HERE to read story