Gina Pearson has filed for divorce from her traveling evangelist husband, Bishop Carlton Pearson, according to court documents.
Charisma News has obtained copies of the divorce papers, which were filed in Tulsa, Oklahoma, on Aug. 25.
The papers cite “incompatibility issues which has completely destroyed the legitimate aims of the marriage of the parties and rendered its continuation impossible by reason of which petitioner is entitled to dissolution of marriage from respondent,” for the dissolution of the marriage.
CLICK HERE to read story
- 50 Cent Faces a $1 Billion Lawsuit from “Real-Life Ghost”
- This Movie Theater Gave Me A Cozy, Opulent, VIP Experience For ‘Renaissance: A Film By Beyonce’
- Vivek Ramaswamy Dog-Whistles About The Racist ‘Great Replacement Theory’ During GOP Primary Debate
- Republican ‘Fake Electors’ In Nevada Falsely Pledged Biden’s Electoral Votes To Trump, Indictments Charge
- The 12 Days of Christmas (Day 1) – The Gift of Self-Confidence | Dr. Willie Jolley
- US Marshals Arrest 135 Major Gang Members & Fugitives In Akron
- Louis York Opens Up in Single ‘Alone A Lot’ ft. Anthony Hamilton [LISTEN]
- The Entrance To New Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Holiday Gift Guide: The Best Fragrance Sets
- Ministry or Support Group | Faith Walking
Gina Pearson, Wife Of Bishop Carlton Pearson Files For Divorce
BREAKING NEWS: Bishop Veron Ashe Has Passed Away
Northeast Ohio: Heavy Snow Is On The Way This Week
Jekalyn Carr Makes Her Daytime TV Debut With Performance Of “I Believe God” On ‘Tamron Hall’
Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
1K Phew Is Shaking Up The Gospel Rap Scene | ‘On Fire’ Debut [LISTEN]
NFL Legend Gale Sayers Dead At 77
Coach Ron Rivera Opens Up About His Cancer Journey And Commitment To The WFT