Indians postseason is here and the City of Cleveland along with their downtown area partners is preparing to accommodate fans and visitors from across the country.
The first game of the series featuring the Boston Red Sox begins this Thursday, October 6 at 8:08 p.m. Gates open at 6 p.m. Before the game, here’s what you need to know.
1. “No Parking” designations will be put in place to increase traffic flow:
On Thursday the Division of Police will implement “No Parking” designations in the following areas on both sides of the street.
- Prospect Avenue from Ontario Street to East 14th Street
- Huron Road from Ontario Street to Prospect Avenue
- Bolivar Road from East 9th Street to East 14th Street
- East 9th Street from Superior Avenue to Carnegie Avenue
- East 4th Street from Huron Road to Prospect Avenue
2. Be cautious of counterfeit tickets:
The City of Cleveland cautions fans from purchasing postseason tickets from individuals selling on the streets near Progressive Field or from a source besides Indians.com . Tickets for Games 1 and 2 of the American League Division Series on Thursday and Friday are sold out. They also remind fans that the Indians are not responsible for tickets purchased through secondary sources that may be invalid or counterfeit.
3. Arrive early:
Fans should allow extra time for travel in the city and plan their commute ahead of time.
CLICK HERE to read story