Cleveland is in the homestretch of the 2016 World Series.
Getting in and out of downtown Cleveland Tuesday evening (and possibly Wednesday) may be a challenge for Indians fans attending Games 6 and 7. RTA and the other transit agencies are beefing up service to accommodate fans and commuters alike.
Both games are set to begin at 8:08 p.m. with gates opening at 6:00 p.m. The final two games of the World Series are expected to draw large crowds that may cause traffic delays in the downtown area. In order to improve the flow of traffic, the Division of Police will be implementing “NO PARKING” designations in the following areas on both sides of the listed street for Game 6 and Game 7 from 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 a.m.
- Prospect Avenue from Ontario Street to East14th Street.
- Huron Road from Ontario Street to Prospect Avenue.
- Bolivar Road from East 9th Street to East 14th Street.
- Carnegie Avenue from East 9th Street to East 14th Street.
- East 9th Street from Superior Avenue to Carnegie Avenue.
- East 4th Street from Huron Road to Prospect Avenue.
CLICK HERE to read story