Tuesday morning is proving tough on the roads as snowy, icy conditions hit the region — and more than 350 schools are closed or delayed.
It’s thanks to a strong storm system pushing a warm front across the area.
Along with the front, winds will become quite gusty across the area.
The National Weather Service has issued the following alerts in the Channel 3 viewing area:
- WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY for Ashland, Cuyahoga, Erie, Geauga, Holmes, Huron, Lake, Lorain, Medina, Portage, Richland, Stark, Summit, Wayne (Tuesday 3 a.m. until Tuesday 11 a.m.)
- WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY for Ashtabula Inland, Ashtabula Lakeshore, Mahoning, Trumbull (Tuesday 5 a.m. until Tuesday 1 p.m.)
- FREEZING RAIN ADVISORY for Tuscarawas, Columbiana, Coshocton and Carroll (Tuesday 5 a.m. until Tuesday 1 p.m.)
- WIND ADVISORY for Ashland, Erie, Huron, Ottawa, Richland, Sandusky, Seneca (Tuesday 10 a.m. until Tuesday 10 p.m.)
- WIND ADVISORY for Ashtabula Inland, Ashtabula Lakeshore, Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake, Lorain, Medina, Summit, Wayne (Tuesday 10 a.m. until Wednesday 1 a.m.)
- WIND ADVISORY for Holmes, Mahoning, Portage, Stark, Trumbull (Tuesday 1 p.m. until Wednesday 1 a.m.)
Here’s what you need to know…
CLICK HERE to read story