Joy Hill found herself going through something she never thought would happen, but pushed through with the help of God. She mentioned that seeking professional counseling was the start. Some advice that she offered men and women dealing with hard times is that there is life after the storm.
God helped her find inner strength and it was at the time where he showed her just how strong she was. Hill mentioned that she broke down at times, but is thankful to be back in church again. Listen to how she pushed through rough time.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes Celebrates 75th Birthday!
- Racist Attacks Pave Way For Georgia Midterm Elections
- The Aboriginal Australians: The First Inhabitants Of Australia Were Black People
- What Is The Rap Music On Trial Bill?
- I Hate The Homies Podcast ‘Nick Saban Is A Narc’ | Episode 1
- Tank Says Validation From Aaliyah Meant Everything To His Career: “Nothing Trumps That”
- Georgia Primary Voters Have A Choice To Make
- JSI is Hiring! Find Out How to Apply
- Dave Chappelle Attack Suspect Reveals Motive For Assault
- Faith Walking: “Remember To Turn On The Light In Your Life” [LISTEN]
- Does Walmart Really Sell 'Juneteenth' Ice Cream?
How Joy Hill Found Her Inner Strength After Going Through Divorce [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com