Kierra Sheard isn’t just a gospel artist, she recently launched her own clothing line. The collection is called “1160” and she made it because she loves fashion. Sheard has always been full figured and felt that she could design clothing other women would love.
The clothing provides control tops to hide parts of the body you might not love and more. Sheard spoke about how it’s all about being full figured and healthy for her. She can’t wait for fans to see what he has in store.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Nominate Today: Future History Makers 2022
- Ohio Minimum Wage Increasing in 2022
- Ohio’s Vax-2 School Giveaway First Deadline is This Week!
- Verzuz Adds Chaka Khan and Stephanie Mills to the Show
- Sister to Sister Empowerment Summit Powered By CareSource
- NAACP President & CEO Derrick Johnson Talks Voting Rights Bill And Biden’s 1st Year As President
- The Legacy Of Al Sharpton: Why Do Conservatives Hate Him So Much?
- Mitch McConnell Suggests Black Americans Aren’t Really ‘Americans’
- Inside The Rumored MAGA-Beef Raging Between Donald Trump And Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis
- Students Demand Biden Keep Campaign Promise To Cancel Loan Debt
- What’s Next For Voting Rights? Disappointed Civil Rights Leaders Won’t Give Up After Manchin, Sinema ‘Let Down’ Americans
- Vowing Kamala Harris Will Be His 2024 Running Mate, Biden Addresses Black Voters In Wide-Ranging Press Conference
- Justice For George Floyd: Prosecutors Face High Legal Standard In Ex-Cops’ Federal Civil Rights Trial
- Wendy Williams New Health Update Alleges Memory Loss, Inability To Dress Herself & Spiraling Functionality
- Healthy Ever After: Visioning For The New Year With Dr. Sabrina Jackson [Listen]
Why Kierra Sheard Started Her Own Clothing Line [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com