Anthony Brown is such a talented gospel artist. His hit song, “I Got That,” is taking the world by storm and fans love it. Erica Campbell asked him about making music videos and Brown just said God spoke to him.
He also mentioned that the message is so strong it needs a visual. Brown spoke about how God’s promise and word isn’t shaky so we must stand on it. We love this video and hope you do to!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes Celebrates 75th Birthday!
- At NRA Leadership Meeting Trump Doubles Down On Flawed ‘Good Guy With A Gun’ Rhetoric Days After Horrific Uvalde Shooting
- Celebrating The Birthday Of Honored Ancestor Dr. Betty Shabazz
- NY Attorney General Letitia James Proceeds With Trump Investigation After Judge Dismisses ‘Frivolous’ Lawsuit
- Investigators Believe A Former Federal Agent Knew The Buffalo Shooting Was Going To Happen And Did Nothing To Stop It
- Quinta Brunson Slams ‘Abbott Elementary’ Fans Requesting A School Shooting Episode
- Excessive Force Lawsuit Claims Chicago Police Shot Unarmed 13-Year-Old Boy Who Tried To Comply
- Why Black Men Should Try Frolicking
- Travis Greene Talks “Dependable” & Upcoming Tour [Listen]
- ‘All He Had To Do Was Comply’: Houston Police Union Justifies Cop Fatally Shooting Jalen Randle In The Back Of His Neck
- ‘Martin’ Reunion Locks In Date On BET+ This June
Anthony Brown Explains How God Pushed Him To Do The “I Got That” Music Video [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com