GRIFF was recently at an event and had the opportunity to speak with a mother and her son. After they talked he noticed the mom lick her finger and wipe crumbs off the side of his face. GRIFF wants there to be an age limit on that.
During his prayer he also spoke about his dad that still tries to kiss him in the mouth. GRIFF mentioned all he wants is a nice hug or handshake because he’s too old for that. Erica Campbell thinks GRIFF should embrace it, but he said it’s too much for him.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Food For The Soul Recipe-” Salmon w/Grilled Broccolini and Orange Sauce
- TODAY IS-NATIONAL VANILLA PUDDING DAY
- Safety This Summer: 5 Tips To Prevent Drowning
- The Gospel 411 Report
- Ericaism: “Don’t Have A Problem For Every Solution”
- Deborah Joy Winans Shares How She Landed Her Role On OWN’s Greenlea
- Jamie Grace Releases “Wait It Out” Containing Footage From Her Wedding
- LOCAL NEWS: Ohio Police Search For 2 Teens Who Escaped From Juvenile Detention Center
- Daily Devotional: ” Have Mercy”
- LOCAL NEWS: Cavaliers Even Eastern Conference Finals With 111-102 Game 4 Victory Over Celtics
GRIFF On Stage At The 10th Annual Spirit Of Praise [PHOTOS]
1. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise1 of 7
2. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise2 of 7
3. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise3 of 7
4. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise4 of 7
5. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise5 of 7
6. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise6 of 7
7. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise7 of 7
GRIFF’s Prayer: Mothers That Wipe Their Kids Faces With Saliva [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com