GRIFF was recently at an event and had the opportunity to speak with a mother and her son. After they talked he noticed the mom lick her finger and wipe crumbs off the side of his face. GRIFF wants there to be an age limit on that.
During his prayer he also spoke about his dad that still tries to kiss him in the mouth. GRIFF mentioned all he wants is a nice hug or handshake because he’s too old for that. Erica Campbell thinks GRIFF should embrace it, but he said it’s too much for him.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Food For The Soul Recipe: “Black Magic Ribs”
- FLORIDA DENNY’S APOLOGIZES AFTER BLACK CHURCH GROUP WAS REFUSED SERVICE
- 15 Years Ago, Blackout Plunged The Northeast Into Darkness
- The Gospel 411 Report
- Ericaism: “Grace For Your Stage”
- Chris Pratt At Teen Choice Awards “I Love God & You Should Too”
- DETROIT CHURCH WHERE ARETHA FRANKLIN’S FATHER ONCE PASTORED TO HOLD PRAYER SERVICE FOR ICONIC SINGER
- Daily Devotional : “Do We Really Love Jesus?”
- How Canton Jones Created A Church Environment Where Men Feel Comfortable Crying
- 5 Things To Know For Your New Day-Tuesday August 14th
GRIFF On Stage At The 10th Annual Spirit Of Praise [PHOTOS]
1. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise1 of 7
2. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise2 of 7
3. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise3 of 7
4. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise4 of 7
5. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise5 of 7
6. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise6 of 7
7. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise7 of 7
GRIFF’s Prayer: Mothers That Wipe Their Kids Faces With Saliva [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com