Erica Campbell spoke about not fearing things in life. Sometimes we get scared, but we should never allow fear to paralyze us. If we let it get in our way we won’t be successful and not go after things we want.
Erica wants us to stand firm and push through. God is always by our side and we must stay encouraged. Don’t fear and you can make it through.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Arrested And Fired! Cyclist Who Attacked Teens Putting Up Signs About George Floyd Is Charged
- ‘Defund Police’ Movement Gains Steam As Celebrities And Politicians Sign On
- James Fortune & Wife Welcome New Baby Girl [PHOTO]
- Jekalyn Carr Drops Two New Songs Of Declaration [LISTEN HERE]
- OHIO: Casinos and Amusement Parks to Reopen on June 19!
- GRIFF’s Prayer For A Gospel Industry Fight [VIDEO]
- Texas State Coach Accused Of Racist ‘Chicken’ Comments Against Athletes
- Watch Here: We Are One “Night Of Prayer, Unity & Healing” [LIVE STREAM]
- I Spy Koryn Hawthorne: Did You Know She Was In An Old Video With Bri Babineaux? Watch This…
- D.C. Mayor’s ‘Black Lives Matter’ Street Painting Is Slammed As ‘Performative’