Erica Campbell spoke about a recent conversation she had with someone that hurt her spirit. She mentioned that this person was so down that the enemy made them believe lies. Erica also spoke about how when we meet people that aren’t believers we must let them know that they are loved.
Sometimes their pain is so hurtful they need to be lifted. It can be overwhelming, but we can help them along with God. Win souls with positive words.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Columbus Rioters Rush The Ohio Statehouse #GeorgeFloyd
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — May 29, 2020: 100,000 Deaths — Violent Protests Continue — Black Girl Magic
- LOCAL NEWS: Ohio Gov. DeWine to Make Announcements Regarding Amusement Parks, Zoos and Museums Next Week
- Jenifer Lewis Sings ‘Take Your Knee Off My Neck’ In Song For George Floyd
- Cleveland Man Shot & Killed By Off Duty Officer, and The Story Isn’t Adding Up!?
- Pastor Mike Jr. Shares A Dose Of Encouragement You Need To Hear Today
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Skinny Tea [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Settle Yourself So You Don’t Lose Yourself [VIDEO]
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — May 28, 2020: George Floyd — Stimulus Check Scam — Twitter Checks Trump
- LOCAL NEWS: Cleveland’s ‘Light Up the Lake’ Fireworks Event Moved From July 4 to September 19
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria JohnsonSource: 1 of 6
2. The Walls GroupSource: 2 of 6
3. Marvin SappSource: 3 of 6
4. Tina CampbellSource: 4 of 6
5. Anita WilsonSource: 5 of 6
6. JJ HairstonSource: 6 of 6
Faith Walking: We Have To Win Souls [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com