Are you stuck with certain things from the past? Erica Campbell spoke about how people talk about my old apartment or my last job and are always excited about it. They are stuck in the past and sometimes that can get in the way of your future.
Just because at this moment you aren’t doing something you want to do doesn’t mean it’s not in God’s plan for change. She mentioned you must be patient and wait for greatness. It’s coming so you better be prepared for it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Happy Birthday To Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.!
- Black Lawmakers, Allies Demand That White Supremacy Is Addressed Within The Halls Of Congress
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — January 15, 2021: Next Up: Trump Trial — Covid-19 Cases Low Among Children — Pastor Fatally Shot
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Nominated To Be Vice Chair Of DNC
- LOCAL NEWS: Cleveland Museum of Art to Open Back Up on Martin Luther King Day
- LOCAL NEWS: Meijer Seeking to Fill 300 Openings at New Seven Hills Location
- Cleveland Schools Employee Photographed At VP’s Chair During Capitol Riot Arrested
- CORONAVIRUS: Ohio’s Lorain County Close to Moving Up to Level 4 in State Advisory System
- Biden To Pick Jaime Harrison To Lead DNC As Critics Say ‘Good Riddance’ To Tom Perez
- Coming Soon: Lecrae Announces ‘Church Clothes 4’ Mixtape
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria JohnsonSource: 1 of 6
2. The Walls GroupSource: 2 of 6
3. Marvin SappSource: 3 of 6
4. Tina CampbellSource: 4 of 6
5. Anita WilsonSource: 5 of 6
6. JJ HairstonSource: 6 of 6
Faith Walking: Don’t Exalt Your Past Over Your Future [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com