Erica Campbell has 3 kids and spoke about how when she asked them to do something at times their response is, “one minute mommy.” She then tells them to stop what they are trying to do to help her. It’s all about being obedient and Erica mentioned sometimes we aren’t to God.
If we don’t listen imagine how God feels. He tells us what to do to guide us in a certain direction and when we listen sometimes its just because its convenient for us. Listen to him and believe that we should always be obedient.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Jennifer Carroll Foy Picks Up Two Major Endorsements in Virginia Governor Race
- Keri Hilson Talks New Lifetime Movie “Lust: A Seven Deadly Sins Story” By Bishop T.D. Jakes [WATCH]
- Proposed Texas Law Based on ‘Big Lie’ Advances Out of Committee
- Partial Ban On No Knock Warrants Signed Into Kentucky Law After Bipartisan Compromise
- The Bible Is Black History: Dr. Theron D. Williams Discusses The Correlation Between The Bible & Black History
- Marvin Sapp Launched A New Entertainment Company & He’s Looking For Talent! [EXCLUSIVE]
- DMX Passes Away At 50 After Week Spent On Life Support Following Heart Attack
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — April 9, 2021: Backlash from New Law — Schools To Be Fully Reopened — Inspiring Home Workouts
- Virginia Governor Who Once Wore Blackface Endorses Former Gov. Terry McAuliffe To Replace Him
- Justin Fairfax’s Problematic Comparison To Emmett Till, George Floyd Doesn’t Fly