In relationships we all speak in different love languages. Erica Campbell spoke about how she’ll be celebrating her anniversary with Warryn Campbell next month, but since they’ve been together had to learn how he liked to be loved. Some people require gifts, others affirmations.
Speak love in the way that they understand. Don’t always be the talker or listener in your relationship. Listen to what Erica says and get to know your love language.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- LOCAL NEWS: Discount Drug Mart to Add 300 New Employees at Locations Across Ohio
- LOCAL NEWS: Professional Tennis is Coming to Cleveland Thanks to the WTA
- Dr. Willie Jolley & His Wife Dee Taylor Talk New Book, ‘Make Love, Make Money & Make It Last In Marriage’
- Will Smith Pulls Film Out Of Georgia, Ignoring Post-Reconstruction Era Lessons In His Docuseries ‘Amend’
- LOCAL NEWS: Carvana to Add 150 New Employees in Elyria Through Job Event
- LOCAL NEWS: Mitchell’s Ice Cream to Add More Employees For Its Locations
- BET’s ‘Baldwin Hills’ Star Gerren Taylor Dead at 30
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — April 12, 2021: FL Woman Faces Jail Time — Assaulted By Police — Mass Shooting Victim
- Jennifer Carroll Foy Picks Up Two Major Endorsements in Virginia Governor Race
Erica & Warryn Campbell Celebrate 15 Years Of Marriage [PHOTOS]
1.Source:Getty 1 of 12
2.Source:Promotional 2 of 12
3.Source:Getty 3 of 12
4.Source:Getty 4 of 12
5.Source:Getty 5 of 12
6.Source:Getty 6 of 12
7.Source:Getty 7 of 12
8.Source:Getty 8 of 12
9.Source:Getty 9 of 12
10.Source:Getty 10 of 12
11.Source:Getty 11 of 12
12.Source:Getty 12 of 12
Love Talking: I Learned How To Love Warryn [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com