GRIFF wants to make some changes at church and is asking the men to support some of them. He called a men’s meeting to talk about changing the pool they do baptisms in and to order a Jacuzzi to get warmer temperatures. GRIFF also doesn’t want anymore worship leaders wearing bedazzled suits.
He is requesting that they order Chick-fil-A breakfast bites on first Sundays. GRIFF mentioned that he gets thirsty and would like some refreshments during services. He wants to have a communion piñata as well, but we will have to wait and see what happens.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — April 14, 2021: Murders of Black Men — Supreme Court Changes — Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Halted
- LOCAL NEWS: Discount Drug Mart to Add 300 New Employees at Locations Across Ohio
- LOCAL NEWS: Professional Tennis is Coming to Cleveland Thanks to the WTA
- Dr. Willie Jolley & His Wife Dee Taylor Talk New Book, ‘Make Love, Make Money & Make It Last In Marriage’
- Will Smith Pulls Film Out Of Georgia, Ignoring Post-Reconstruction Era Lessons In His Docuseries ‘Amend’
- LOCAL NEWS: Carvana to Add 150 New Employees in Elyria Through Job Event
- LOCAL NEWS: Mitchell’s Ice Cream to Add More Employees For Its Locations
- BET’s ‘Baldwin Hills’ Star Gerren Taylor Dead at 30
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — April 12, 2021: FL Woman Faces Jail Time — Assaulted By Police — Mass Shooting Victim