It’s Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Week in Cleveland and there are many events that you can take part in even if you can’t afford the ceremony on Saturday.
The cheapest tickets to the actual induction ceremony on the secondary market website StubHub as of Monday morning are $935.
VividSeats has tickets similarly priced, with it’s cheapest seat right now at $881.
This year’s inductees are Bon Jovi, The Cars, Dire Straits, The Moody Blues, Nina Simone and Sister Rosetta Tharpe.
The kickoff event was held this past Saturday night with a free concert from Bon Jovi lead guitarist, Richie Sambora and fireworks afterward.
Here are some events that won’t break the bank and still give you a chance to be a part of the big week in Cleveland:
- 12:00 p.m. The weekly City Club meeting will have a rock and roll theme this week titled: “Silent No More: #MeToo and the Music Industry.”
- 8:00 p.m. The Moody Blues Interview. Held at the Rock Hall main stage members of the group will discuss career and induction.
- 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. While the Rock Hall is open, bands will perform on the PNC Rock Hall Live stage including Recess and Mike St. Jude & the Valentines.
- 7:30 p.m. Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony. (SOLD OUT)
- 7:30 p.m. Official simulcast party. (SOLD OUT)
- 11:00 p.m. Induction Afterparty, House of Blues. Special Guest DJ Questlove general admission $30.
CLICK HERE to read story