Canton Jones is filling in for Erica Campbell and is talking about how you show you know God. When you are mean and walking around with negativity you can’t call yourself holy. Canton also spoke about how you can’t just walk around with a t-shirt about loving God and not display that.
You also shouldn’t be negative with how you respond. Call for change and be positive. Make sure you keep treating right and let God show.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GOP Candidate Copies Sen. Raphael Warnock’s ‘I Love Puppies’ Ad
- WATCH: What You Need To Know: August 2, 2021 — Millions Lose Homes — Delta Variant As Contagious As Chickenpox — Olympic Fencer Curtis Mc Dowald
- Was Comedian Michael Che Wrong For Sharing Jokes About Simone Biles’ Sexual Assault?
- Biden Administration Says Infrastructure Deal Prioritizes The Black Community
- Rep. Cori Bush Calls Inaction On Eviction Moratorium A ‘Moral Failure’
- Nicki Minaj Is Set To Host ‘The Real Housewives of Potomac’ Reunion Special
- Nina Turner Makes Her Case For Congress: ‘People Just Want To Live’
- Congress Goes On Vacation To Their Homes As Evictions Start Back Up
- Alfonso Ribeiro Cites His Interracial Marriage For Not Being Accepted By The Black Community
- LOCAL NEWS: CLE Councilman Kenneth Johnson Found Guilty!
Canton Jones Love Talking: People Know You Know God By How You Treat Them [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com