Erica Campbell for the most part is always optimistic and positive. She spoke about how sometimes things suck. Erica wants you to remember the times of sadness don’t last and happy times will be back again.
She talked about not being discouraged and knowing that this is just a part of life. Even though today might suck tomorrow might not. Remember that trouble doesn’t last always.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- HER STORY: Radio One Cleveland Celebrates Women’s History Month!
- LOCAL NEWS: Rock Hall to Host Induction Ceremony at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse
- Christopher Wray Said The FBI Is Not ‘Systemically Racist.’ History Shows That’s A Lie
- Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine Announces Phase 1C of COVID-19 Vaccine Ages 60 & Up
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — March 2, 2021:Wage Increase — Voting Rights Tested —Decline in New Infections Stalls
- Racist University Of Texas Song Shrugged Off By Alumni And Donors, Emails Show
- The ‘Derek Chauvin Trial’: Reminding Mainstream Media George Floyd Is Not Accused Of Murder
- OHIO NEWS: COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility Is Being Expanded
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: The Dr. Maya Angelou Story (And Still You Can Rise!)
- Kirk Franklin Dishes On His New “Good Words” Podcast [EXCLUSIVE]
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — March 1, 2021: Trump’s Back — Cuomo Under Fire — Covid-19 Relief Package