Maxine Waters aka Auntie Maxine is making headlines for some of her words being taken out of context. She was talking about Jeff Sessions quoting the Bible and how he’s not following the words of it. Maxine believes he doesn’t care about the children, Black people and so much more.
She mentioned that if we see anyone from that cabinet we need to talk to them. Maxine wants us to stand and tell them they aren’t welcomed and that they need to do better. Many believed that she was trying to say harm them, but really she meant peaceful protesting.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- LOCAL NEWS: CLE Councilman Kenneth Johnson Found Guilty!
- CLE Woman Severely Beats Store Owner Because Her Card Declined Arrested
- LeVar Burton Hosting ‘Jeopardy!’ Is Black Joy Personified
- ‘Simone Biles Jokes’: SNL’s Michael Che Dragged For Allegedly Mocking Gymnast In Deleted Instagram Stories
- A ‘House Party’ Reboot Starring ‘The Chi’ Actor Jacob Latimore In The Works
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ Director James Gunn Has Some Ideas for New Cleveland Guardians Mascots
- LOCAL NEWS: Woman Arrested for Assault on Cleveland Beauty Store Owners
- Jekalyn Carr Launches Her Beauty Biz With New Fragrance For Women
- The Undressing Room Podcast Presented By Macy’s: Episode 26 – “Separating the Man from the Music”
- The ‘Mecca’ Is A Mirage: Police Brutality Shows Atlanta Is A Tale Of Two Cities For Black People
How Maxine Waters’ Words Were Misconstrued [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com