Erica Campbell has had a lot on her plate lately and spoke about pausing for a moment. She said sometimes we need to stop and breathe. It isn’t selfish and sometimes we have to take time and recharge.
Erica spoke about how the work, friends and your phone will always be there when you return. Sit and have a moment of peace for yourself. Let God speak to your heart and soul. Remember to restore your joy!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Beyoncé’s Mom Thinks “BLACK IS KING” Lacked Promo By Disney+ Due To Racism
- Israel Houghton Shares How His Collaboration With Chandler Moore Came About
- LOCAL NEWS: Giant Eagle Once Again Adjusting Its Mask-Wearing Policies on Customers, Employees
- Jonathan McReynolds & Mali Music Announce Joint Tour
- Reports Of Shaun King’s ‘Lavish’ Home Exacerbate Lingering Controversy Over His Finances
- Wayne Brady Tells Racist Voicemail Heckler To “Kiss My A**”
- Stellar Award Winners Maverick City Music Share What It Means To Win New Artist & Album Of The Year
- LOCAL NEWS: Convicted CLE Councilman Kenneth Johnson’s Name to Be Removed from Recreation Center
- LOCAL NEWS: Capitol Theatre Welcomes Back Moviegoers This Month!
- Study Confirms Cops Treat Black Drivers With Less Respect Than White Counterparts
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet
Source: 1 of 1