Brelyn Bowman and her husband, Tim Bowman Jr. have been married for three years. When she got married she was a virgin and spoke about her journey of purity. She currently has a book out titled “No Ring No Ting” and has designed a course about it.
When people think about purity they mostly think of sex, but purity is linked to the heart. Brelyn believes that sex sells and that it’s the agenda of the enemy. She is currently teaching a course to young girls as well as women about living pure lifestyles.
With single women it’s about making God the Lord of your life and Him directing your path. Brelyn mentioned that a lot of men she dated couldn’t understand and she stood her ground because she knew what was in her heart. With married couples she wants them to honor their vows and how you love the people that surround your life.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Usain Bolt Says Sha’Carri Richardson ‘Talking A Lot Of Sh*t’ Upset Jamaicans: “Back It Up”
- Nene Leakes Describes “New Normal” After Losing Husband Gregg Leakes To Cancer
- LOCAL NEWS: US Post Office Hiring in the Cleveland Area!!!
- LOCAL NEWS: Cleveland Metroparks Seeking to Add More To Its Staff
- Kym Whitley Say’s She Was Supposed To Marry Gerald Levert [VIDEO]
- Video Shows Texas Cops ‘Unnecessarily Dragged’ Handcuffed Black Suspect
- COVID-19 Becomes Biggest Cop Killer As Police Unions Fight Vaccine Mandates
- Jailed Michigan State Rep. Jewell Jones Facing New Charges After ‘Bizarre Attempt To Escape’
- Video Shows NY Restaurant Deny Service To Family Claiming Religious Vaccine Exemptions
- T.I. & Tiny Avoid Sexual Assault Charges Due To Statute Of Limitations
Brelyn Bowman Clears Up Misconceptions About Living A Pure Lifestyle [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com