Brelyn Bowman and her husband, Tim Bowman Jr. have been married for three years. When she got married she was a virgin and spoke about her journey of purity. She currently has a book out titled “No Ring No Ting” and has designed a course about it.
When people think about purity they mostly think of sex, but purity is linked to the heart. Brelyn believes that sex sells and that it’s the agenda of the enemy. She is currently teaching a course to young girls as well as women about living pure lifestyles.
With single women it’s about making God the Lord of your life and Him directing your path. Brelyn mentioned that a lot of men she dated couldn’t understand and she stood her ground because she knew what was in her heart. With married couples she wants them to honor their vows and how you love the people that surround your life.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The ‘Mecca’ Is A Mirage: Police Brutality Shows Atlanta Is A Tale Of Two Cities For Black People
- Legendary One-Of-One Wu-Tang Album Sold Yet Again By U.S. Government To Cover Martin Shkreli Debt
- The New Burger King: Bun B To Open “Trill Burgers” Restaurant In Houston
- Meeting Or Mingling? Michigan State Rep Admits To Spending Campaign Money At Dearborn Strip Club
- Popular PBS Series ‘Arthur’ To End After 25 Seasons
- If Black Media Doesn’t Tell The Truth About This Nation, It Won’t Be Told
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — July 28, 2021: January 6 Insurrection — Laws to Suppress the Vote — CDC to Update Mask Guidance
- LOCAL NEWS: Akron Mural Honoring LeBron James Vandalized
- LOCAL NEWS: Female Suspect Wanted For Brutal Assault on Elderly Cleveland Couple
- Report: Man Faces Abduction Charge After Grabbing Teen At Hopkins Airport
Brelyn Bowman Clears Up Misconceptions About Living A Pure Lifestyle [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com