Erica Campbell spoke about being the greatest at things in life. Warryn Campbell talked about his favorite fighter, Muhammad Ali, one of the greatest of all times. Ali went through public victories and experienced backlash on multiple occasions.
He went up against the US government because he didn’t agree with fighting in a war. For 3 years he didn’t fight and watched other men take his titles. After that time passed he went on to take back titles and be the greatest of all time.
A lot of us say we want that, but Erica mentioned in order to be the greatest you must pass the great test. When that test comes will you be able to pass it?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Here’s Everything We Know About Aretha Franklin Tributes And Funeral Arrangements
- Mariah Carey Says Aretha Franklin ‘Never Left Church,’ Taught Her to Bring God With Her
- Darlene Zschech, Yolanda Adams & Franklin Graham Pay Tributes To The Late Aretha Franklin
- Pastor John Gray’s Wife, Aventer Shares How She Told Her Husband Not To Go Meet With Donald Trump
- Koryn Hawthorne Releases Official “Wont’ He Do It” Music Video
- Cleveland RTA: Commuters may notice a ‘slight delay’ on Monday
- TODAY IS-NATIONAL RADIO DAY
- LOCAL NEWS: Study Finds More Parents Choosing To Homeschool Children
- Gospel Music Association Statement On The Passing Of Aretha Franklin
- Daily Devotional : Daily Walking In God’s Love