Erica Campbell spoke about being the greatest at things in life. Warryn Campbell talked about his favorite fighter, Muhammad Ali, one of the greatest of all times. Ali went through public victories and experienced backlash on multiple occasions.
He went up against the US government because he didn’t agree with fighting in a war. For 3 years he didn’t fight and watched other men take his titles. After that time passed he went on to take back titles and be the greatest of all time.
A lot of us say we want that, but Erica mentioned in order to be the greatest you must pass the great test. When that test comes will you be able to pass it?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Rickey Smiley Reveals Details Of “Standing Ovation” For His Late Son, Brandon
- Teyana Taylor Gave Off Sexy-Cool Vibes At A Pre-Grammy Party In An Oversized Amiri Coat
- Black Caucus Meets With White House On Police Reform In Wake Of Tyre Nichols Murder
- Lisa Nicole Debuts New Single “Same God”
- RIP Brandon Smiley: Funeral Plans Revealed For Rickey Smiley’s Oldest Son
- Pastor David Winston Talks New Book “Authentic”
- Rapper NBA YoungBoy Wants To Become A Mormon
- Justice For Anthony Lowe! Outraged Family, Activists Ask Why Cops Needed To Shoot Double Amputee
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Falsely Claims CRT Teaches Racism And 1 Illinois School Got $5.1B To Spend On Diversity
- The Beyhive Are Bracing Themselves For The Renaissance World Tour Ticket Prices