Erica Campbell spoke about being the greatest at things in life. Warryn Campbell talked about his favorite fighter, Muhammad Ali, one of the greatest of all times. Ali went through public victories and experienced backlash on multiple occasions.
He went up against the US government because he didn’t agree with fighting in a war. For 3 years he didn’t fight and watched other men take his titles. After that time passed he went on to take back titles and be the greatest of all time.
A lot of us say we want that, but Erica mentioned in order to be the greatest you must pass the great test. When that test comes will you be able to pass it?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- LOCAL NEWS: Boy Genius! Watch As A 3-Year-Old Cleveland Boy Solves Rubik’s Cube
- Pernell “Sweet Pea” Whitaker, Dies After Being Hit By Vehicle In Virginia Beach
- Hillsong Worship Features Brooke Ligertwood on New Single “King of Kings”
- AND…TODAY IS-NATIONAL TAPIOCA PUDDING DAY
- Bethany Hamilton Shows The World Why She Is ‘Unstoppable’ In New Film
- THE DUCHESS & QUEEN BEY MEET
- BRIAN COURTNEY WILSON ANNOUNCES NEW NATIONAL TOUR
- R&B Singer Kelly Price Explains Why She Is A Judge On BET’s “Sunday Best
- Watch The Voices of Lee’s New Video “Waymaker”
- LOCAL NEWS: Cleveland Museum To Display Pablo Picasso Exhibition In 2020