Erica Campbell talked about getting rid of the clutter in your life. When you get rid of the clutter make sure it stays that way and maintain it. Erica also talked about not going back to it.
A couple weeks ago she had on Cleanout ASAP and they spoke about organizing and how it benefits your life. She wants you to keep up with that entire process and make sure you retrain your brain for it. Stay free of the clutter and everything will go better. Remember that maintaining this life allows for a clean heart and mind.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: “Music Therapy Heals Me”
- BOSS GIVES DEDICATED EMPLOYEE A CAR AFTER HIS 20-MILE WALK TO WORK
- 5 Things To Know For Your New Day-Wednesday July 18th
- LOCAL NEWS: Former Maple Heights High School Football Stars Turn In Cleats For Clipboards
- Kierra Sheard Says ‘I’m Still Not Believing It’ After Destani Smith, 26, Drowns In Detroit River
- WELLNESS WEDNESDAY: TONI BRAXTON’S FORMERLY AUTISTIC SON NOW SIGNED MODEL
- WELLNESS WEDNESDAY: CHOLESTEROL AND HYPERTENSION AREN’T MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE
- WELLNESS WEDNESDAY: FINDING WAYS TO EXERCISE AT WORK
- WELLNESS WEDNESDAY: TRACK WORKOUTS TO LEAVE CALORIES IN YOUR DUST
- Daily Devotion: “Prosperity” By Pastor Paula White