Erica Campbell talked about getting rid of the clutter in your life. When you get rid of the clutter make sure it stays that way and maintain it. Erica also talked about not going back to it.
A couple weeks ago she had on Cleanout ASAP and they spoke about organizing and how it benefits your life. She wants you to keep up with that entire process and make sure you retrain your brain for it. Stay free of the clutter and everything will go better. Remember that maintaining this life allows for a clean heart and mind.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Black History Could Be Made At The Oscars, Michael Jackson’s Estate Suing HBO & More
- Travis Malloy On Music: “Lord I Don’t Want To Write Another Song Unless It Comes From You”
- Smokie Norful, Shirley Caesar & More Tapped To Perform At Tom Joyner’s Fantastic Voyage
- William McDowell Inks Deal With Integrity Music Label
- School Principal Apologizes After Students Were Told To Act Like Runaway Slaves For Black History Month
- Church Administrator, Wife Charged After Stealing $1.2 Million From Congregation To Go On Vacation
- DISCUSSION: Do You Think Ohio Should Increase Its Gas Tax?
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike Unveils Icon Jersey For Colin Kaepernick, Jussie Smollett In Police Custody & More
- Food For The Soul: BROWN RICE WITH SALMON, AVOCADO, AND TOASTED NORI
- How DeVon Franklin’s New Book Will Give Men A Lesson On Learning How To Love