Vernon Martin is back and is giving everyone tips on wigs and units. He has helped women over the past several year with style and how to rock different hairstyles. Vernon also is behind Erica Campbell’s successful hairline.
He spoke about the difference between a unit and a wig because a lot of people don’t know. A wig and a unit is basically your hair accessory and not your grandmothers wig she used to wear. It can be styled, cut and at all times needs to be treated like the hair on your head.
He suggest to use Erica Campbell’s garment bags and hangers after taking off your unit. They should be combed, brushed, pinned and everything to stay in place. Vernon is gearing up for Essence Festival where he will give makeovers and teach women how to take care of the units as well as what products to buy.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- LOCAL NEWS: Woman Plans to Go Through Extreme Lengths to Prevent Tree Removal
- LOCAL NEWS: Parma to Unveil Its ‘Script Parma’ Sign on Saturday
- 62,000 Pounds Of Raw Meat Are Being Recalled, Just Days Before Memorial Day
- DARNELL DAVIS – ‘YOU DIDN’T GIVE UP ON ME’
- AND…TODAY IS-NATIONAL ROAD TRIP DAY
- LIL NAS X: RACIST COUNTRY MUSIC FANS OUTRAGED OVER RAPPER’S JEAN COLLECTION WITH WRANGLERS
- TARAJI P HENSON WILL BE TESTIFYING IN FRONT OF THE CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS
- Barack Obama Has Fun Hanging Out With Some Kids In D.C.
- 5 Things To Know For Your New Day-Friday May 24th
- LOCAL NEWS: Memorial Day Guide 2019: Parades, Festivals And More
Solange’s Epic Hair Evolution [PHOTOS]
1. Young Solange donned micro braids with highlights back in 2002.Source: 1 of 18
2. Solo’s braids got a little shorter and a little more burgundy.Source: 2 of 18
3. Solange took a page out of Bey’s book and opted for a honey blonde look.Source: 3 of 18
4. Her side-swept bang was all the rage back in 2004.Source: 4 of 18
5. Solo went super long and blonde in 2004.Source: 5 of 18
6. Back to black in ’06.Source: 6 of 18
7. Solange went for a more sophisticated look with these bouncy curls.Source: 7 of 18
8. Sultry and Straight.Source: 8 of 18
9. Solo was bangin’ back in ’09.Source: 9 of 18
10. Started from the bottom.Source: 10 of 18
11. Solange’s free spirit peaked with her new, short do.Source: 11 of 18
12. With the ‘fro, we get to see how gorgeous her face really is.Source: 12 of 18
13. Solo rocked the long braids in 2012.Source: 13 of 18
14. Solo brought in 2013 with her reliable afro.Source: 14 of 18
15. She continued the year with even bigger hair.Source: 15 of 18
16. Flawless!Source: 16 of 18
Vernon Martin Talks About The Differences Between Wigs & Units [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS] was originally published on getuperica.com